Hog on the Run

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Updating Your Ass

'Cos it's just so yesterday.

I know it, I am lazy. I spent my two week Christmas break lolling about the house, increasing my waist size by consuming fat-based food and listlessly spending money that I do not yet have, on things that I don't need.

Gob Less Visa.

I could try to turn inactivity into some sort of art-form, but that would be too much like work.

Frankly, little has changed since last I wrote, dear diary, besides the following:

  • I invented a miniature jet propulsion suit for dogs which has really taken off in Japan.
  • I took up air hockey professionally.
  • I now know exactly what hedgehogs having sex sound like*.
One of the above may be true. Or not. I have also taken up being non committal about most things. That's all folks, nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

*Grunt, grunt grunt. Groo! Grunt grunt. Seeing as how as you asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment