Hog on the Run

Monday, May 09, 2005

Special Offer

For sale: One set of *magic bathroom scales*.

White, reasonable condition, traditional style, measures weight from 0 to 18 stone. Would grace any bathroom, or why not keep them in the bedroom, making it easy to weigh yourself straight after waking?

Special features:

Wipe clean plastic coating
Easy read dial
Automatically weighs you at 3 stone less than you actually weigh. *

I'll take offers. I'd been weighing myself and thinking "Wow! It's great how I'm losing weight and not dieting or nuthin'. Damn that's good. Funny how I don't look any different, though....". Maybe I'll post them on E-Bay under "supernatural".

*May, on reflection, be broken.

3 Comments:

My scale does the same thing. Whenever i go to a doctor and they weigh me on a 'real' scale, I either burst into tears ar just argue with them "I DO NOT weigh that much!"
I also have a "skinny mirror" which takes about 10 pounds off your ass and makes you look taller. I know ALL the tricks.
I accidentally "lost" my scale in the move last year and haven't replaced it. Whoops. I think I'd rather just live in denial.
Karla, I want that mirror so badly. Tell me how to get one or face my full on "fattitude".

Sarah - why the hell didn't I think of this? "Scales? Nah. Lost 'em". So simple, yet so effective.

Post a Comment