Hog on the Run

Monday, May 16, 2005

Prophetic Warning

Beware mortals, for I have had a vision! I dreamed last night of social unrest, women confined to their homes, gunfire in the streets. And then the zombies came. Not Dawn of the Dead zombies either, the speedy ones from 28 Days Later. Helllloooooo!*

The worst bit was hiding in a sweet little old lady's home. She reached out and held my shoulders, telling me I was safe. Then her face disintegrated into grey mush and she howled at me, cracking her jaw in the process.

Thankfully I woke up at this point, gasping for breath like a landed fish.

Moral of the story? I really need to keep an eye on my caffeine intake after 6pm.

The last time I had dreams like that was when Sidekick was trying to quit the evil tobacco weed using those sticky patches. Naturally one detached itself from his chest and stuck itself to my armpit (how? how?), leaving me to spend the night in nicotine overload hell.

I will go to bed early tonight. And concentrate on pretty flowers and fluffy bunnies.

*If you haven't seen 28 Days Later this will mean nothing. Sorry about that.

4 Comments:

My hubby has disturbing dreams and wakes up yelling. He's not a coffee drinker though. Maybe people like you are just, I don't know....weird! I hope your dreams lighten up a bit from now on.
hiya - just found your comment on my site. do i know you? either way, big ups and hellos and stuff ;o)
right - ignore all that shite above... i figured it out. well, ok i asked Ewan. how's life in sunny aberdeen? cheers for yer comment - lung is on the mend. still working from home *cough* *cough* cushy number *cough* for the time being, which is always nice.

for clarification, the (original) lazy/lame/mung hegemony was a triumvirate of webshites made by me and my two mates - lazyatom.com, h-lame.com and of course mungler.com. the hegemony has grown since, but its core values remain true. (basically, we were stuck in a computer lab together for four years, so yes, we pretty much do share one conciousness).

onywie.. take it easy. i have been advised not to ditch mungler.com but instead to fill it with mindless drivel and some more photos (once i get my finger out and sort the html), so mungler.com shall remain.

cheers the noo

- ris
Weird, am I? Hmmmm.

'lo rjs. Glad you remember who the hell I am. Felt ever so slightly stalker-ish for a second there. As for Mungler, posting mindless drivel works for me.
Keep those lungs stuck firmly where they should be.

Schpicks! Man the 2CV and we shall peel our flesh together in Zombie sisterhood.

Post a Comment