Hog on the Run

Friday, May 06, 2005

Delusions of Terror

As usual, I was wasting time skipping merrily amongst the Blogger blogs when I was brought up short by this statement pasted right across the top of the page. Weird:

"Note from the paranoid author of this blog:
Due to my increasing (though variable degrees of) paranoia, please refrain from linking to this blog. This is not due to any misconceptions of superiority (even though I may be better than you or anyone else out there), but only to a severe dread of being discovered by my friends or family. If you are my friends or family, please stop reading this blog. If you cannot stop, please do not ever let me know that you know about this blog. If you have to let me know, hypnotize me first, and then make me forget what you tell me. Otherwise, read on."


It was all I could do not to link to this blog just to be contrary. Not sure what that says about me, but it can't be good.

The worst thing is that now I can't find the page again in order to check for salacious and dirty reading matter, although I can reveal that the current post contained......a recipe for........SOUP. Nasty little munchkin.

4 Comments:

Oh! Now I want to find it and link to it as well! Damn our contrarian natures!
Maybe it was extra special CIA/Interpol soup?
It may have contained subversive croutons. Can't be sure.
http://organicsteam.blogspot.com/
Hmmmmmm.
It now occurs to me that the whole paranoia-don't-link-to-me thing could be a ruse to get traffic.

Now I can't decide whether to delete the address, or just leave it to fester. Damn you, Anonymous. Ethical decisions give me indigestion.

Post a Comment