Hog on the Run

Friday, January 07, 2005

Little Chance

So, hang the disappointment caused by merely being bandwaggony, every other person / creature / disembodied frog-like head with a computer and a handily-held pencil in the mouth is doing the whole blog thang, right?


Nice pic huh? Mystery substance sticking to my supposedly non-stick breeks (look it up, why don't you?) may actually be marshmallow or Yeti doings..... and to think that what mostly passes through my mind when sliding downhill strapped to piece of kevlar'n'wood is "Gee whillikins! 30 seconds vertical and I haven't succumbed to gravity!".


Alright, I freely admit it's really "Check it out - Pushing the big 3 0 and still cooooool...". And I never actually think "Gee whillikins". Tragic.

Technical term for the, um, "stance" I am demonstrating is "too pooped". The shame, the turrrrrible shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment