Hog on the Run

Friday, January 14, 2005

I've spent a frankly mind altering amount of time looking at other people's blogs of late. It's become a compulsive thing. So I'm rambling through the pages, peaceful, calm, looking for the fabled blog of perfection. It's like resting in a well padded armchair. Then it happened.

I skipped from here (isn't that nice? Recipes and stuff.)
To
Aaargh!

Some p*rny filth called Milk and Cookies, spreading like the juice of unfettered young men across my screen.

Including: (wait for it) AMATEUR VIDEO!

There were bosoms everywhere, and I'd swear if you moved, they'd follow you around the room. My office is filled suddenly with everyone I work with.
NIPE!

I clicked out of there so fast I damn near did myself a mischief (while simultaneously wondering just exactly where the cookies came in - urk).

Other things that make me go straight to next blog:

AnYtiNg wAd luKes LiKe Dis LoL HaAhAAz
To help with any sites you find that have this affliction, here's yet another translator. Should you care. For the love of God, will they eventually start talking like this too?

Stuff like this. What a waste.

Also dopey blogs that just rant on about a certain celebrity or other unrequited love object. I found a certain blog today about that opera singer chappy (Jason something?) but it was just too sad to post - I must protect the innocent.

There is good stuff:

Parade of Delusion

ilevel

Lowland Seed

Look at them. Savour the entertainment.

2 Comments:

Thank you for the plug, m'dear. You should check out The Teej Mahal at http://www.mellifluous.org/TJ/; your writing reminds me a bit of hers.
Yikes-I'm sure mine was one of the dopey blogs. I swear I'm much more intelligent and mature than I come across. Well, at least more intelligent. Thanks for the links to the good ones!

Post a Comment