Hog on the Run

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Fortune Favours the Mould

So I will never win obsessive housewife of the year, but I consider myself to be a not-entirely unclean person (unclean! Unclean!) but what's with the bright orange mould that is taking over my bathroom?

I swear I have never seen it anywhere else. Perhaps I should culture it in a petri dish and send it to some science whizz?

Gaaadss....it's even colonizing the shower curtain.

At least it isn't the dark mould that led to the ultimate collapse of the bathroom wall. Sidekick, while leaning on the wall, cleaning the bath, ended up falling through it practically ending up in next door's stairwell.

But that was a long time ago, and I've stopped laughing now.

What could be the result of orange mould? Warp dimensions? A new life form? Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment